The East Tower (with an addition on the rear) as the Joint Justice Center would not only make great use of this architecturally magnificent 1893 structure, but also would preserve the current “Green” where the old courthouse stood. The Green, as it is now sits, has enhanced the view
and enjoyment of the historical buildings surrounding the old courthouse square in the heart of downtown Tiffin.
or follow us on
Photos from the town green
Spread the Word
A revitalized downtown Tiffin is waiting to happen!